Latest Update :

Manisha Koirala and Samrat Dahal Enjoying Honeymoon in Europe


Kaliwood Daughter and Bollywood Actress Manisha Koirala after her Marriage with Samrat Dahal is now spending their Honeymoon in Finland. Before leaving for a month long honeymoon, Manisha toled, “I’ve planned a dream honeymoon for us. I’ve been to the European destinations before as a single woman. This time it’s different.”

Talking about the feelings after marriage, Manisha told, “I feel different now that I’m married. It’s as though I’ve found my bearings in life. There’s a new sense of belonging, as though there’s someone constantly there to support me, to hold me when I fall. I’ve never felt this way before.” Here we have gathered some Photoshoot of this New Couple during ther Honeymoon Days Check them out.

0 comments: On Manisha Koirala and Samrat Dahal Enjoying Honeymoon in Europe

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright Nepali Music, Nepali Songs, Nepali Movies, Nepali Videos, Nepali Entertainment 2012 | Managed by Entertainmentnepal.net | Powered by Blogger.com.